Velg en av følgende kategoriene for å begynne å bla gjennom de nyeste GTA 5 mods:
@Jax765 I don't think I can do much about that. I also checked and the transition is the same on old gen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qFDv2ySWTM&t=537s
@Jax765 Yes, I modified the diffuse texture in the +hi.ytd and reimported it back in patchday8ng but there was no difference while it loaded fine from the spfixes pack.
I plan on redoing those fixes myself, because those models have all the vertices combined together (instead of being split like the vanilla one)
@Starfox1993 North Yankton is already included. As for Cayo Perico, I don't have plans for it
@Jax765 That's intended (it's how R* made it). At a certain height, the game displays the "roads_overlay" texture from "minimap_main_map.gfx"
1) I was wrong about the flag (removing it doens't affect the LSC customization option, my bad). Anyway, I'll see if I can do the same thing
2) No, the files are in the folder but they need to be imported in specific RPFs. For example, the files in the "sm_16" folder need to go in "sm_16.rpf" otherwise the game doens't load them
@Jax765 I could have sworn that the game loaded the +hi.ytd from patchday8ng but I was wrong.
I'll add it alongside the fix for Trevor in the next update, thanks
@mitto_backup 0, I don't do paid mods
Anyway, like I said, I don't plan on adding those interiors
1) Thanks, I corected it
2) Yes, just those two
3) I fixed that with the version 14.4
@mitto_backup Technically, yes, but if by possible you mean me adding those interiors to the mod, then no
1) Doing what that mod you linked does would remove the ability for the player to add neons to the car, so I can't
2) No, because they're inside folders and not RPFs so it wouldn't work
@Michael21107 Either here or with a message on the 5Mods forum
@OdinPagan No, I can't
@HMJN Yes, I can fix that