Velg en av følgende kategoriene for å begynne å bla gjennom de nyeste GTA 5 mods:
@freeyasin In order to get into space you must have Grand Theft Space installed otherwise having the No Boundary Limits mod by itself it's not gonna get you there. No Boundary Limits will only gonna get you really high in the atmosphere, above the upper clouds but, it won't actually get you into space if you don't have GTS installed. If you do have Grand Theft Space installed then you can get into space but, there's a trick to it.
There are three ways to get into space in Grand Theft Space, one way is to do the missions and when the island appears on the map you go there and get inside the Shuttle but you have to allow it to take you into space automatically when it launches. If you attempt to steer the shuttle while it's flying up it won't break out into space and instead it's gonna keep going down and down until it crashes, you have to let it fly by itself and don't move your controller or press any keys in your keyboard while it's flying, it will take you into space by itself.
The the second way to get into space is by going there automatically, press the NumPad 9 key (NOT F9), the number 9 key on your numpad and that will bring up the GTS menu, in the menu there're options to go to planets or just go into earth's orbit.
The third way to get into space is to do it manually, that means you physically flying yourself into space but, doing it manually is very tricky. A lot people immediately assume that No Boundary Limits doesn't work because they keep flying up and up and nothing is happening but, that's because when you fly manually you have to keep your aircraft very straight going upwards at all times and you can't allow it to bank to the right or the left because you will never break away from the atmosphere. Also, I recommend using a fast jet if you wanna get into space manually, using a shitty propeller aircraft or heavy 747 type of plane that's not gonna cut it.
When you fly upwards your aircraft always wants to slowly level up and that causes the aircraft to constantly want to bank to the sides, you have to prevent the aircraft from doing that and maintain the nose straight up, going upwards at all times. The best way to do this is to fly with the rear view button pressed down, that way you can see whether you're going straight up or slowly leveling up, you can't let it level up. If you keep it straight up after a couple minutes you will break into space. It takes a little bit longer to get into space manually because you have to constantly keep making little adjustments to your aircraft to keep it from leveling up. Now keep in mind that you can only get into space if you already installed GTS, if you only installed No Boundary Limits and not Grand Theft Space then you won't get into space because there's no space to go into, you're just gonna get really really high in the atmosphere and even see the curvature of the earth but, that's as high as you're gonna get with No Boundary Limits by itself, without GTS installed.
Another really cool mod that I have installed in my game and recommend, if you're planning on going into space manually, is the "Super Sonic" mod, I think the latest version is the 1.9.2b. This mod is awesome, I love it. It makes your aircraft fly really fast at the speed of sound and you can even hear sonic booms when it engages. It helps you get into space faster. I use on some jets, particularly on some add-on spacecrafts I have. All you gotta do is press Key combination (c+Space+w) on your keyboard while you sit in a plane, it will automatically turns that plane into a super sonic aircraft. Here's the link to the mod > https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/super-sonic
@freeyasin A "fatal game exit" indicates that definitely something stopped the game from launching properly along the way, possibly a mod. If your game works fine when you remove the No Boundary Limits mod and it crashes when you put it back in then there's gotta be something missing or improperly installed, a crucial file that you need that allows the NoBoundaryLimits.asi to work. All mods require other files and even other mods installed alongside in order to work properly. If you don't have all the requirements that a particular mod needs then it fails to function as the game goes down the command line to execute the launch.
The current 1.1.4 version of No Boundary Limits works fine in my game, so that said let's figure out whether you have everything that you're supposed to have installed in your root folder. Check the checklist below from 1 to 7 and make sure you have all that stuff installed, if you're missing one of those you have to install them.
1. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! It's very important to have the right gameconfig installed. When it comes to mods, a lot of problems are caused because players don't have the right gameconfig installed. The only gameconfigs I trust and always use are the ones from F7YO. I've always have problems with the ones from "Delapidated" for some reason, those gameconfigs never really worked properly for me but, I've never had any problems with F7YO's gameconfigs so those are the ones I recommend. If your gameconfig is from Delapidated or from somebody else uninstall that one and install the most current gameconfig from F7YO. Here's the link to F7YO's gameconfigs > https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars . Go into the "Gta Config For v1.0.1737.0" folder and chose any of the gameconfigs you want. If you have a low-to-mid end PC chose the gameconfig inside the "1x traffic 1xpeds (Means Gta base)" folder, if you have a high end PC with a good graphics card and cpu then chose any of the gameconfigs between the "2,5x traffic" down to "5x traffic 5x peds". I recommend the one in the "2x traffic 2x peds" folder, that's the one I use and works great.
2. No Boundary Limits requires that you have the .asi loader intalled. You probably have that already installed but, double check anyways. Make sure you have OpenIV.asi and dinput8.dll installed in your main root directory of your game.
3. No Boundary Limits also requires Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 x64. Open your control panel on your PC, go to "Programs and Features" and check if you have Microsoft Visual C + + 2013 Redistributable (x64) installed, if you don't then you have to install it. Here's the link > https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
With all these new dlc's and additional contents that Rockstar have been progressively and increasingly adding to the game with every new patch now is necessary to have other "special" mods installed as well that specialize mainly in the stabilization of the game. Without these special mods installed your game could probably be randomly crashing all the time depending on what mods you chose to install. So that said, make sure you also have these installed as well:
4. CWeaponInfoBlob Limit Adjuster 1.0.1. This mod probably is not necessary for No Boundary Limits but if you have Grand Theft Space installed or add-on vehicles equipped with weapons or any weapons mods you will definitely need this special mod. The CWeaponInfoBlob Limit Adjuster is a mod that increases the limit of weapons.meta base element files which Rockstar has a hardcoded limit on by default. This mod is needed for GTS and is always a good idea to have it installed anyways for good measure. Here's the link, if you don't already have it > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster
5. HeapAdjuster 1.0. The HeapAdjuster is a mod that adjusts the heap memory allocation and prevents errors when you have large mods installed like GTS, graphics mods, VanillaWorks Extended packs and other large mods that require a lot of memory usage allocation. If you don't have it get it from here > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heapadjuster
6. Packfile Limit Adjuster 1.1. The Packfile Limit Adjuster is a mod that doubles the amount of packfiles (aka RPFs) the game can handle. This is a must have specially now with all the dlc's added to the newest patch and very useful if you have a lot of "add-on" mods installed. If you don't have it get it from here > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster
7. This next special mod is not necessary to run No Boundary Limits but, if you have a lot of maps installed in your game or if you have mods that create scenarios or missions such as Grand Theft Space then you will need this special mod installed as well. What this patch does it increases the maximum number of scenario types and model sets (of both peds and vehicles) available to CScenarioPoints, from 256 to around 65.000. Very useful if you have mods that create scenarios, such as missions, and also helpful if you have a lot of maps installed. Grand Theft Space creates mission scenarios so this mod is a must have. Here's the link > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cscenariopoint-patch
Once you have installed the gameconfig I recommended from F7YO and installed all those mods I mentioned above install the 1.1.4 NoBoundaryLimits.asi back in and launch the game and see what happens. If your game doesn't crash then the problem is solved. If your game still crashes then something else is wrong and we can look into other possible solutions.
@tradiesareeshays At this point I would have to say that this mod is about 80% functional, NOT 100% as when it did originally when it was first launched. Grand Theft Space was uploaded back in September 2017 when the version of gta 5 was the "Smuggler's Run" 1.0.1180.2 and was never updated since so as of the current 1.0.1737.6 patch GTS still works somewhat but, not 100% as originally intended. If you install all the pre-requisite files needed to run GTS with the recommended gameconfig that I suggested, you can still play Grand Theft Space, do the initial missions and go into space but, it won't be flawless. You may experience some glitches here and there and your game may even crash, depending on your gaming PC. There are some glitches and crashes associated with this mod and have been reported plus also you must have a solid gaming PC to install this mod, otherwise your game will defintely crash for sure if you have a shitty gpu installed. Like I said, it still works, about 80% functional and you can go into space as long as you have all the necessary requirements installed and updated.
@jogbot500 Unfortunately there won't be an update for this mod. A lot of the original modders that were involved in this project abandoned this mod a long time ago. Originally there were plans for a second upgraded version but, all that never got off the ground and everything went down the drains, everybody splitted and went their seperate ways. There is however a "fan base" enhancement mod for GTS that was done back in August 15, 2018 by MarcoSzwk and GTS Devs which enhances GTS in some ways but, that's just an enhancement mod and not necessarily an official upgrade of GTS but, it stills makes it better. This is the link to that mod if you want to download it: "Grand Theft Space GTS fan made Update" > https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gts-mars-terraformed-marcoszwk-gts-devs
@freeyasin The one I currently have installed in my game is the most recent version of "No Boundary Limits" which is the 1.1.4 version and it works fine in my game. The old special edition of "No Boundary Limits" that I recommended before used to work well for previous patches but, I don't think it works properly with the newer 1.0.1737.6 patch anymore. Try installing the most current 1.1.4 version and see what happens, if your game crashes I want you to check a couple of things for me. First, go to your game's main directory, scroll down and look for the ScriptHookV text log, open it up and see if you see any errors relatiing to the NoBoundaryLimits.asi and copy and paste the error for me here. If you do not see any errors or anything related to the NoBoundaryLimits.asi in the ScriptHookV text log then go to your Documents > Rockstar Games > GTA V and find the "launcher" text document in there, open it up and see if you see any [ ERROR ] lines there and copy and paste that for me here.
OK BUDDIES LISTEN UP!!
This ScriptHookV version for the 1.0.1737.6 patch is working perfectly fine for me! The only thing I had to do is replace the previous 1.0.1737.0 ScriptHookV version with this one and that's all I did, nothing else basically. Game loads fine, even with that stupid "Rockstar" launcher addition!....All my mods are intact, just like before.....no issues whatsoever.
If anyone is having problems that has nothing to do with this version of ScriptHookV! This version of ScriptHookV is working fine as it should. For those who think that this version of ScriptHookV is causing problems then you should maybe look into other possibilities, such as your gameconfig!.
A lot of people don't have any issues with Dilapidated's gameconfigs but, me personally I've always had many problems with Dilapidated's gameconfigs. I've never had any good luck with any of Dilapidated's gameconfigs in the past with any gta5 patch updates. I've tried many of Dilapidated's gameconfigs with previous patches and they've never worked correctly for me.
I'm not saying that Dilapidated's gameconfigs suck or won't work for you or anyone else! His gameconfigs may work for some players and may not work for others. All I'm saying is that thus far none of his gameconfigs have worked for me so maybe if you've being having problems, like your game crashing and this and that, after installing the newest version of ScriptHookV maybe is your gameconfig that's causing the issue and not ScriptHookV and if you have the latest version of Dilapidated's gameconfig installed maybe you should do a test.
Test your gameconfig! Uninstall your gameconfig, regardless of whether it's from Dilapidated or not, and replace it with this one (which is the one I have installed in my game) > https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars . Just do an experiment and see what happens. If your game works fine after swaping your gameconfig with this one then your problem was that! If it doesn't work then it's something else however in my opinion, F7YO's gameconfigs are the best around thus far and have worked for me for years, regarless of gta5 patch changes. So if you're having issues I don't think is ScriptHookV....I think is your gameconfig that you gotta look into and possibly change.
@MoravianLion I haven't tried that new 1.1.0 version by MAFINS with the newest 1.0.1737.6 patch yet because I decided to keep another improved version that I downloaded before during the 1.0.1737.0 and I was amazed to find out that it still works well with this new 1.0.1737.6 version of gta 5 so there was no need for me to download this one. If the 1.1.0 version of Menyoo is not working for you then try this one (the one I currently have with the 1.0.1737.6) > http://www.mediafire.com/file/7lc2mbcuccbo14e . Once you install that one, press F8 in game and see if Menyoo pops up with all its features.
@L a u f e y First, what gameconfig do you have installed? If you have the gameconfig from "Delapidated" get rid of it and install the one from F7YO, here's the link to F7YO's gameconfigs > https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars . Go into the "Gta Config For v1.0.1737.0" folder and chose any of the gameconfigs you want. If you have a low-to-mid end PC chose the gameconfig inside the "1x traffic 1xpeds (Means Gta base)" folder, if you have a high end PC with a good graphics card and cpu then chose any of the gameconfigs between the "2,5x traffic" down to "5x traffic 5x peds". I recommend the one in the "2x traffic 2x peds" folder, that's the one I use and works great.
Second, you need to have other important mods installed to stabilze your game, specially if you have a lot of other big mods installed. Grand Theft Space is a big mod and if you combine it with other big mods your game may crash or give you errors, that's why you need to have the following mods installed in your game. All the mods below help stabilize your gta 5 game and makes it possible to handle big mods. Check if you already have any of these installed, if not then install any that you don't have:
1. CWeaponInfoBlob Limit Adjuster 1.0.1. The CWeaponInfoBlob Limit Adjuster is a mod that increases the limit of weapons.meta base element files which Rockstar has a hardcoded limit on by default. This mod is needed for GTS. Here's the link, if you don't already have it > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster
2. HeapAdjuster 1.0. The HeapAdjuster is a mod that adjusts the heap memory allocation and prevents errors when you have large mods installed like GTS, VanillaWorks Extended packs and other large mods that require a lot of memory usage allocation. If you don't have it get it from here > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heapadjuster
3. Packfile Limit Adjuster 1.1. The Packfile Limit Adjuster is a mod that doubles the amount of packfiles (aka RPFs) the game can handle. Very useful if you have a lot of "add-on" mods installed. If you don't have it get it from here > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster
4. Finally, you will also need a special patch called: CScenarioPoint Patch. What this patch does it increases the maximum number of scenario types and model sets (of both peds and vehicles) available to CScenarioPoints, from 256 to around 65.000. Very useful if you have mods that create scenarios, such as missions, and also helpful if you have a lot of maps installed. Grand Theft Space creates mission scenarios so this mod is a must have. Here's the link > https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cscenariopoint-patch
Once you've installed that gameconfig from F7YO and installed all those mods I mentioned above you shouldn't be getting that "new guard page for the stack cannot be created" error anymore. If you still get that error after you've installed everything I mentioned then your problem might be something else.
This is an awesome map! The "vanilla" default surroundings around that river always looked barren and boring but, now with this map it looks nice with lush vegetation, plenty of trees in and around the outer skirts of the river and I like those rustic cabins throughout, some of which actually have parked Sea-doos and ATV's laying around. Nice work on this map GGbLAder!
@Axel Fala Do you think this map conflicts with this one? > https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/helipad-runway-for-franklin-s-house . The reason I ask is because I already have that Helipad & Runway map for Franklin installed and I wouldn't want this map conflicting with it. If it doesn't conflict with it then I'll download and install this one too because I like this map.