Velg en av følgende kategoriene for å begynne å bla gjennom de nyeste GTA 5 mods:
@sidh1990 If possible try to read my message before replying something completely different. My mod is now paid and i won't help you if i don't have at least a proof that you don't want to make the same mod. If you really need help then you can spend "4.99" euros at least for the help i will give to you :D
@sidh1990 ok then we will do something. It will be like a deal between us. You buy the "Squads Manager", you give me the proof you bought it and then i will help you. After you bought the "Squads Manager" i will have the proof it's not to make an other mod like mine but something completely different.
@sidh1990 Hi, you are asking me some help on how to re-make my mod so there is litterally no point to get help because you can use my mod instead. If you want a bodyguard squad mod with new features then you can use the paid version nor free version. The mod has a paid version because the features are not simple to implement and are time consuming. Since i created the mod, you never asked something about the mod and now when the mod became paid you are asking, i'm sorry but it's strange.
@ihavenocreativity313 Hi, about this option that has been requested since a long time, has been introduced in the version 1.4 and is still available in the 1.7. Just check in the description above to get a link for the version 1.7.
@trekremllit Hi, this is a good idea, add like 3 hotkeys and you can custom them to do a specific function. I will think about that and maybe i will add this.
@Razaes Actually it's not planned but i will try to think about that. Currently as i said above i'm already working on other features like combat improvement.
@omexman @TheHighKing98 Sorry for the late answer but no actually this mod is not made for FiveM. Maybe i will make one, but for now it's not planned.
1. Actually there isn't a way to do that. I will probably add this but for an other update.
2. Actually the option to have ped that automatically follow you, get in your car, fight back etc is already possible in the 1.7. I said i will put some new options to get formations but otherwise everything is already out in the 1.7.
3. Yeah i will probably make some tutorial for the 1.8 to explain how to do things like this.
4. Yeah it's what i think too but actually high complexity is equal to high possibility. Obviously it's not needed and will be only for users that want to specify some things otherwise there is always a default value.
Now to finish yeah no problem but like i said in the description, the free version of the mod will be updated only for bugs not for features anymore so if you want to become a tester just tell me and i will send you the paid version for free.
@Effe78 Hi, so i have some questions to your answer.
1. What do you mean by more ped slots ?
2. About bodyguards actually the 1.7 Version has a bodyguard feature and for the 1.8 or maybe 1.9 i will add the option for the bodyguards to have a formation like being in circle around you.
3. About "hostile peds" i think you did something wrong with the relationship. You need to go to the squad you want to modify and go in the relationship tab. After select Player and select Hate and press validate.
4. Now when the 1.8 will come out, it will contain a lot of options linked to combat. I played with my mod and is very good but the combat is a mess so some options in the 1.8 will be : Set accuracy, Set Level, Set Combat Attributes, Set Combat Distance, Set Field Of View and much more.
Actually you seems to have a good analyse on my mod so if you want to become a tester just tell me. I will send you the paid mod for free but i need to know what are the problems and what i need to improve.
@Effe78 Hi, actually i tried and it is working perfectly. I think you should try to use a text editor like "notepad++" and try to be sure there is no space at the end of F12