Velg en av følgende kategoriene for å begynne å bla gjennom de nyeste GTA 5 mods:
@Vanthryn_ Hey, thanks for the contribution.
Please create a merge request here, and I'll have a look at it:
@Dix Hauser Inca nu :). @GamerBoi42 thanks for letting me know, will add this fix in the next version. Also, if you want to contribute, check the gitlab repo from the description.
@Bigboss69 Glad to hear it is fine now.
@Bigboss69 please follow prerequisites! I think its much easier to read requirements, apply them, and debug your other mods that you have installed.
@Dix Hauser It is, I've only tested and fixed up to 2560x1080 resolution. Will look into this for the next version.
@voooi It may conflict with other mods, or you do not have .NET Framework 4.8 runtime.
@GamerBoi42 Fixed now :). Thanks for the info about this and also about the dumb issue with the time that I've overlooked.
- Controller buttons as D-PAD, back buttons and triggers can be customized now. Therefore new customizations values have been added ( TOGGLE_CONTROLLER_1, TOGGLE_CONTROLLER_2, CANCEL_RIDE_CONTROLLER_1, CANCEL_RIDE_CONTROLLER_2 ). Valid options are "LB", "RB", "LT", "RT", "LS", "RS", "PadUp", "PadDown", "PadLeft", "PadRight".
- Fixed rating overlapping on resolutions <= 1920x1080.
- Fixed 2 locations where pickUp/dropOff coordinate was unfit ( Puerto Del Sol Yacht Club and Guido's Takeout ). Thanks @GamerBoi42!
- Fixed drop off timer when it is higher than 1 hour. Thanks again to @GamerBoi42 for pointing out this totally obvious issue that I've missed!
- Changed some customization names ( TOGGLE_KEY, CANCEL_RIDE_KEY, ENTER_TIMEOUT).
- Made some variables public, to keep them arranged a bit.
@GamerBoi42 wouldn't you complain if your driver would start driving at over 150km/h ?
@OldTimersGaming Yes, the dll and .ini. Also must follow the prerequisites. Be sure you have .net 4.8 and also SHVDN 3.0 dll in the game directory.